- A day in the life... 20.11.12
- Praying for justice and peace in Azzun 22.10.12
- Breaking the Silence 30.08.12
- Church in Jordan and the Holy Land becomes WCC member 6.03.13
- Brazilian youth advocate for peace in Palestine at WSF 12.12.12
The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) brings internationals to the West Bank to experience life under occupation. Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) provide protective presence to vulnerable communities, monitor and report human rights abuses and support Palestinians and Israelis working together for peace. When they return home, EAs campaign for a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict through an end to the occupation, respect for international law and implementation of UN resolutions.